You are here
Removing Barriers Tattoo Removal Program
Removing Barriers is a low-cost laser tattoo removal program offered by the San Pablo EDC and City of San Pablo to remove barriers to opportunity. We offer flat-fee laser tattoo removal every third Saturday of the month from 8 to 11:30 AM. All clients must arrive 15-20 minutes before their scheduled appointment to allow ample time for registration. Walk-ins are accepted but an appointments are highly recommended. No walk-ins accepted after 10:00 AM. We encourage clients to ice area of treatment at least 30 minutes before their scheduled appointment.
All clinics and workshops take place at the SPEDC offices in Adobe Plaza at 13830 San Pablo Avenue, Suite D (cross street is Church Lane). Please fill and print out the following Registration form to turn in:
English | Spanish
Clinic Fees and Rules
- $80 per session fee for non-San Pablo residents
- $50 per session fee for San Pablo residents*
- Must be 18 years or older
- May not be pregnant or breastfeeding
- No red, blue or any sports affiliated gear worn during treatment hours
- No children allowed at the clinic during treatment hours
*Proof of residency is required. Bring a valid California ID and appropriate bill or statement for proof of residency.If you are interested or would like more information, you may also contact Nora Ruiz at (510) 215-3189 or firstname.lastname@example.org to make your appointment today!